Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

FFS, CD 28 and obssessing

Boring post for anyone who choses to read this. I should do posts like this on the TTC website I go on, but don't want to for some reason.

Yesterday I was convinced I was pregnant, today I don't think I am. "Symptoms" have gone, no more sore boobs (I should know, I keep on poking them) and a dull ache from down below. Sure sign that the witch is on the way.

I am CD 28, so she will arrive today or tomorrow (the longest cycle I have had is 28 days). I don't mind that much, so I would rather she just comes, so I can move on, start my pill and have a glass of wine this weekend.

Someone told me that M&S Food do a Bellini syrup that you add to fizz to make it a Bellini. I will go and get some of that and have my favourite cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment