Search This Blog

Thursday 29 December 2011

I tested!

It's a BFP. I used a sensitive test and it came up within 1 minute. A bit worried as it is not that dark a line, but I tested in the afternoon 2 hours after I had previously been to the toilet, so the pee wasn't that concentrated.

Will still test in the AM with FMU, I really really hope that the line is still there. I have been here before and not had good news.

For now I am relaxing a bit, but still not going to accept that I am pg. Not for a long while. I daren't.

12 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! Praying that your test continues to darken and that your beta is nice and high! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope for a wonderful beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No beta at my clinic. They just tell you to do a test and call them if it's positive. I will be peeing on sticks right up to my scan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That would drive me crazy. You could totally cheat and go to your OB and get a beta. When is your first scan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Now that's what I like to see. Squash a BFP in before the 2011 Year of the Big Shiit is over! You have made my day. I won't wish u luck, as I don't think you are going to need it. Can't wait for the official results..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told you it would be positive -- yay! Sticky vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent news. Fingers crossed for some nice high numbers at the beta.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, well done you! Congratulations, that is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent news! So happy for you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! SO pleased to read this.

    ReplyDelete