Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Update

Well the pinky/brown discharge seems to have gone (touch wood). It could have been caused by the pessaries (which can irriate the cervix) so have switched to back door. That seems to have worked for now (touch wood).
Don't really want to comment further, but am sitting tight.

The clinic were not really interested and said it would only be a problem if heavy/painful. I know that this is not always the case, but think it's good news that it started 3 days ago and it's not progressed to anything heavier.

So my scan will be on the 16th Jan. I will be 6+4 then. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. I hope you understand that I don't want to blog much at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad it is gone and I cant wait until your scan! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally understand. I will be praying for you daily until your scan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same experience with progesterone suppositories. Very irritating!

    I'm glad the spotting has stopped. I'm sending you lots of good thoughts and keeping my fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely understand! But can I say that I've suffered 2 mc's and when I started spotting, my mc was in full swing within a day. So your spotting sounds unrelated to anything other than your IVF meds. I'm thinking of you and hold you in my prayers. Should be a time of complete ecstacy, not spent crapping your pants...xx

    ReplyDelete