Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sobbing by the Thames

Two weeks ago, I reached the lowest point in my life so far.

I was sitting by the Thames on a cold metal bench, the wind beating my miserable face, sobbing and shaking, like I have never done before in public (as an adult at least).

The despair and hopelessness seemed like it would never end, I felt wretched and my husband-to-be watched on helplessly.

"I don't even know if I want children anymore. Look at what this has done to you, look at what you have become. I alone can't make you happy. You will never be happy until you have a baby." he said rather coldly.

How did I get here? I shall explain gradually in this blog, and update whenever I feel necessary. I only hope that this infertility blog is one with a happy ending.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you big hugs. This is hard for everyone. Your husband-to-be frustrated because he can't "fix" things.

    I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but I know that, regardless of what happens, you can have a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete