Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2011

I have been a bad blogger- an apology

I have been away for a while, and would like my first post back to be an apology to ICLWers...

I signed up and then realised that I would be away in France the week of ICLW. I thought that I would be able to access the internet at my Gran's (in France) but the connection was bad and access was very sporadic. I then went on my hen weekend (if you're not British, read Bachelorette party) - I didn't have access then either! Am back now baby!

To try to make up for it, I will visit and comment all of those who visited and commented on my blog.

I would like to try ICLW in future but will be more careful and check the dates next time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm terrible at remembering ICLW, and fortunately forgot it last month because I was going to be far too busy to do it. I'm sure you are forgiven!

    A week in France and a hen weekend sound great fun. That must mean the big day is quite soon??? Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always seem to end up with a massive load of work during ICLW so I wouldn't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! No need to apologize! You deserve a break! (and am so jealous..I so want to visit France at least once in my lifetime...

    ReplyDelete