Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

Should I be truthful in my blog?

Even here in this virtual world I am not always truthful. Well, I don't tell lies, I just withhold the truth. Can't remember most occasions but I have not been posting about something that's on my mind lately a lot.

My previous post mentioned my new positive outlook on my situation. This month I have been telling myself I might be pregnant. There is no reason why not, I have a tube left, it looks clear, my hubby's SA was good.

I have been waiting for AF or, rather been waiting for when I think she should come. My cycles can be 24 days or 28. Today I am on day 27. I feel pregnant, I don't have spots, my breasts are still sore. I keep thinking I am bur I daren't do another test. Did one yesterday am and bfn. I hate the tests, I feel silly doing one then realising it's negative. I think ,"who are you trying to kid?"

I realise that posting this will guarantee the witch will show her face. If she does I will have drinks this weekend. I shouldn't be so superstitious as to think I can tempt fate.

So there you go, I was honest. Feel better now. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment