Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

I hate my body and everyone else for that matter...

Well, my stupid AF turned up 3 days early today. Soooooo pissed off. Not only am I not pregnant but my cycles are all fecked up (and my luteal phase was 9-10 days- worrying).

Am on my own this evening, my fiance (who will be known as The Mr for the rest of this post) is out- lucky for him otherwise I would be moaning and complaining to him. I feel so sorry for him at the moment. He is going through a lot of stress at work- he is co-ordinating his work's move from one office to another. Last night we went out for a meal with my dad and step-mum. When we got in The Mr started ranting about how stressed he is, how annoying/rude my dad is (kinda true to be honest- well, selfish and emotionally retarded is more like it) etc etc. I listened to him rant for a good hour and he calmed down. Then I off-loaded my stresses.

He was wonderful, he listened and said he could understand why I was upset. I mean, I don't think he gets it, he broke off at one point to draw a fertility graph- don't ask! Anyway, I think he may be up for us going to the private clinic for a consultation.

So for now I am suffering cramps and am miserable. I spotted about 731 heavily pregnant women on the way home from work. I hate them. I also hate anyone who got in my way when I was trying to stride home... and just other people generally.... except for The Mr. He can stay.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're ok. It sounds like a bottle-of-wine-and-takeaway-pizza-and-crap-film sort of evening. At least your DH is being supportive and agreeing to go to the clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just had spaghetti and tomato sauce, home-made chocolate mousse and white wine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid AF.

    Despite the crapness of the day, it sounds like you and the Mr are starting to communicate properly about things.

    Homemade chocolate mousse sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't mean to suggest that you didn't communicate properly before! I more meant that he's starting to understand why you are feeling so stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear AF has shown up. Sending lots of hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete